Dr Mathew Kurian graduated from The University of Sydney in 1996.
Since graduating, he worked in rural New South Wales (Griffith) for 3 years, then decided to move to England, to further his education and training in dentistry.
Having worked in England for 4 years, he moved back to Australia, relocating to the Port Stephens and Newcastle area.
Between 2004 and 2012, Mathew worked in various practices including Nelson Bay, Wallsend, Charlestown and Warners Bay.
In June 2010, Mathew purchased a long established Belmont practice, from Dr’s Terry and Anita O’Rourke following their retirement, and created a new practice name and identity, Belmont Dental Surgery.
The surgery has since been relocated to a new and completely renovated premise (current practice location) with modern equipment.
The surgery provides ample, off-street parking (access via Hitchcock Avenue) with wheelchair and stroller access.
- At Belmont Dental Surgery, we’re dedicated to providing the finest dental services.
- Our staff will take excellent care of your oral health, providing fantastic results.
- We understand that for some people going to the dentist can be daunting. At our dental practice we aim to make the experience as comfortable and affordable as possible for both children and adults.
- Belmont Dental Surgery’s experienced dentist provides both cosmetic and general dentistry treatments with empathy and care. We aim to put all our patients at ease when visiting our practice.
- We maintain state-of-the-art facilities, and employ the latest techniques and procedures.
Dr Mathew Kurian